- The Ten days of Chaos: The ten days following the emergence of the Powers.
- Year 0 Post-Chaos: People start to find that magic is now real, new calendar created using the term Post-Chaos.
- 5 PC. The Techwipe: A spell cast by new wizards seeking to secure power for themselves. Effects staple technologies, gunpowder no longer works, electricity becomes volatile damaging anything it touches, fossil fuels to volatile to be used as a fuel source. This causes catastrophic problems around the globe as most technology around the world fails violently and simultaneously.
- 17 PC. World recovering from the Techwipe, certain technologies still function such as the steam engine, lighter then air travel. The first post-Techwipe Emppires begin to form, originating from third world countries in Africa, rural Asia and South America.
- 23 PC. The Uplift spell is cast. The Uplift spell was supposed to elevated certain species to sentience and humanoid form. Spell worked more the casters anticipated. All land mammals, birds and reptiles become sentient and gain hominid traits. Of aquatic species only Cetaceans and Sharks gained increased intelligence and sentience, however they did not gain hominid traits.
- 24-132 PC. The Dark Century, with the influx of millions of new living sentient creatures the biosphere was destabilized. The preying of carnivorous sentients on other sentients caused great outrage. It took roughly a century for civilizations to establish themselves again. Monasteries and powerful wizards saved a great deal of modern knowledge.
- 133 PC. Present Year, world is somewhat stabilized after the Uplift spell, lack of animals means some newly uplifted creatures are captured into slavery, in other regions work as a laborer is in high demand.