General Sphere notes
General Sphere Culture:
- Do not eat mammals, only birds/sea food and plants.
- With the Kintaru energy and everything built to last for centuries, metals ceramics and organic are the only required substances. Mining, Farming (Tree,Crystal,Food), Fishing are the main civilian industries. Military and Colonial affairs are the main military industries.
- Dweomer subterranean aliens, occasional conflict with mining industry.
- Eating mammals only in the odd planetary alliance/colonial planet that is considererd “radical” by mainstream society.
- Heliox eat mammals.
- Small communites are common, suburb planets formed around Archs/Starports.
- Most deep sea unexplored, only for unique organic compunds.
- Predominance of dry rocky planets, with more Inland Seas than oceans is common. “green” worlds uncommon, “blue” planets almost unheard of. Cold planets also quite rare, most are quite warm. with large deserts and badlands.
- Extensive terraforming with stock lifeform templates, which self adapt to unique planets. ex: Spicefish vs Pearfish.
- Due to the Kintari Purity of Spirit, artificial sentience are outlawed, most advances in modern sciences are restricted to material sciences, medical biology, resource acquisition (mining/agriculture etc…), gemology. Many old sciences are abbandoned as obsolete.
- New technology focused on harnessing galactic energy are starting to grow.
- Seeding of the planets
- Kintari Unification
- Seraphi encounter
- Introduction of the Archs
- Greater Unification -most planets
- Colonial Expansion
- Modern conflict.